United World Alliances
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United World Alliances

Joined together through friendship

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like I'll be the first

Go down 
+10
Queen Patricia
kilala
Paraclies
snengod2
Hardstyle
Kimmie
Tussca
OddsoTod
-Cassandra-
Adorabus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie

Kimmie

Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm

little goblin??
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Hmmm...I had a feeling it would be chocolate. And I'm more of a lemon pudding kinda gal. I guess the boys will be disappointed. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tussca

Tussca

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:12 pm

what if we make the pit have chocolate and half lemon?

then EVERYONE's happy Smile
Back to top Go down
kilala

kilala

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

girls girls girls Evil or Very Mad you know you can't have a cat fight properly unless I'm involved! SO what is this fight about? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

ohhh...nothing much K. I just said that Par could beat Hard and Chiro any day. She didn't take that too well.

*whispers in K's ear*

some people can't handle the truth you know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh I know Para could be Hard, now Chiro that's a different story. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:15 pm

nah...he could take both at the same time no sweat.
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 pm

And Chiro could take Para, Hard, and a certain 20K v2 General all at the same time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Puh-lease.....this isn't even worth the discussion.

Still want popcorn?? I made a fresh batch.
Back to top Go down
Paraclies
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 pm

ummmm I will say this. Both Chiro and I have had great military discussion and give each other a lot of respect to each others abilities.

Im going to go and take my princess out of this thread now before she starts a war...... *grabs the princes and hoists her over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, why can't we agree to disagree or just agree that this coalition has awesome military men? Cause now I've probably gotten myself in trouble with Santas. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kilala

kilala

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 pm

I"m still here... I'll fight ya cassie lol!
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Sure Beth. I'm all prepared to defend the rep of my Sensei. So shall it be pudding or jello? tongue
Back to top Go down
Paraclies
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

ok IM going to lock this thread if you girls dont learn to behave!
Back to top Go down
kilala

kilala

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 pm

hmmm... what? behave, oh yeah *insert angel smiley* Par! I need my angel smiley.. please
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:27 pm

*runs back in*

Not much fun in behaving though. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Paraclies
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 pm

runs back in grabs the princess and hauls her back off
Back to top Go down
kilala

kilala

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

hehehe.. only the big girls get to stay and have fun Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hardstyle

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:53 am

lol! SPAMTOPIC! whoohoo! I already like it in here! Very Happy

So there is no-one who thinks that i could take out par, or/and Chiro, or/and Elmo? Crying or Very sad

Well, WRONG!

I know how to get par upset so much that he forget how to be victories (simply state how old he is, and keep repeating it!)
I know how to get Chiro out of the game. Simply Kidnap Cassandra, and his head is no-where near this game.
I know how to get Elmo upset so much that he also forgets how to play this game (simple tell him he is wrong/a bully/a useless leader/hurt his ego, and you are done!)

So, It is not all about having the biggest army! MUhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Paraclies
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 am

Hardstyle wrote:
lol! SPAMTOPIC! whoohoo! I already like it in here! Very Happy

So there is no-one who thinks that i could take out par, or/and Chiro, or/and Elmo? Crying or Very sad

Well, WRONG!

I know how to get par upset so much that he forget how to be victories (simply state how old he is, and keep repeating it!)
I know how to get Chiro out of the game. Simply Kidnap Cassandra, and his head is no-where near this game.
I know how to get Elmo upset so much that he also forgets how to play this game (simple tell him he is wrong/a bully/a useless leader/hurt his ego, and you are done!)

So, It is not all about having the biggest army! MUhahahaha

ummm Hard...... you may annoy me with your little old jokes, but it s till wouldn't stop me from destroying your armies......
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 am

Oooohhhh, someone finds me worth kidnapping. However, Hard, I fear for you if you actually attempt to do such a dastardly deed. I think there will be more -IB- members than Chiro who would fight you to get me back. The boys are rather fond of their Pirate Queen.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am

Evil or Very Mad No kidnapping allowed Hard. You would be shut down so fast. Actually...that might be kind of funny. Go for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 am

Do you still have some popcorn left, Kimmie? We've got front row seats and it looks like it's gonna get interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 am

Yep...let me make a fresh batch though. You bring the sodas again??
Back to top Go down
-Cassandra-

-Cassandra-

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 am

Yup, nice and frosty cold. I've got Sprite for you and Pepsi for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like I'll be the first   Looks like I'll be the first - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'll be the first
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Alliances :: Welcome to the UWA :: Foreign Diplomats Post Here-
Jump to: